Relieve muscle pain and restore your recovery time: use foam massage rollers to alleviate pain, aches, and muscle tension. Roll the muscles on the roller to break the soft tissue adhesion and lock within the trigger points of pain (muscle knots), which will develop after exercise.
Deep penetration myofascial release: the foam roller includes a hollow plastic core with a foam grip on the surface, which might penetrate the myofascial deeply. Bumps, just like the hands and fingers of a masseur, can aim, relax and release tight muscle knots a lot effectively.
Improve performance for optimum results: rolling muscles will release toxins and increase the flow of blood and oxygen to the target area. Roll before exercise to reinforce athletic performance, and roll after exercise to increase recovery time and shield yourself from injury.
EVA foam structure brings you a comfortable rolling experience: the roller is designed with EVA foam, that is firm and might give deep muscle massage while not feeling too glaring once rolling. Another good thing about EVA, when intensively used, it will maintain its form rather than deteriorating over time.
Light-weight and portable can be used everywhere. The dimensions of the massage roller are 26*8cm. Its light-weight and compact design enable you to simply store and carry it to the gym, yoga class, Pilates class, etc. It can even be wiped clean to maintain hygiene for an extended time.
- Super easy use, no need other people's help.
- Using a foam roller is a more affordable way to give yourself a deep tissue massage.
- By slowing down the rolling of various parts of the body, helps break adhesions and scar tissue and speeds up the healing and recovery process after exercise.
- Foam rollers can be used in a variety of different yoga postures and can help you balance or release your muscles more easily than yoga blocks.
- Color: Black/Purple/red
- Material: ABS+EVA
- Size: 26*8cm
- Roller Type: Fitness Foam Roller
- Application Crowd: Women and Men